Wild Kopi Luwak Sumatra Aceh Gayo in A Can – Unroasted Green Beans 100g
This coffee is extremely fragrant, bold, naturally sweet, rich aroma with a hint of chocolate, toffee, caramel and has a smoothly long aftertaste. This is a great example of the world’s finest Arabica Wild Kopi Luwak. No Blends. Totally Pure. Totally Fresh.
FREE UK DELIVERY ( WORTH £4.50 )
This Wild Kopi Luwak is naturally collected from wild civets in a coffee farm located at 1,300 metres (4,300 feet) above sea level in the Gayo Highlands of Aceh province of Sumatra, Indonesia, an area well-known for its excellent coffee.
- 100% Pure, Authentic and Certified Wild Kopi Luwak coffee
- Ethically sourced, sustainably, naturally collected from animal-friendly Wild civets – civets are never caged or force-fed
- 100% Natural Arabica coffee
- Freshly roasted in small batches for highest freshness, flavour and aroma and well packaged in the UK
- Stored in an elegant, airtight tin
- A great, rare and unique gift for coffee lovers, family and friends
SIZE: 100 grams