100% Pure and Authentic Sumatra (‘Active Volcano’) Coffee in A Can
£11.55 – £15.50
Sumatra ‘Active Volcano’ coffee is the rarest Indonesian regular coffee that is delightfully smooth with strong aroma and flavour, low acidity, smooth body, natural sweetness and dark chocolate. Dejava’s exclusive. Totally Pure. Totally Fresh.
FREE UK DELIVERY ( WORTH £4.50 )
This coffee is a rare and unique world-class Indonesian single-origin coffee for serious coffee connoisseurs. It is one of the highest quality coffee from Gayo highlands, an area well-known for its excellent coffee. This is also known as an exotic coffee prized for its rarity, uniqueness of the processing method and for its characteristics. This coffee is collected from the Arabica coffee plantations in the surrounding of active volcano Mt Burni Telong at high-altitude, cloud-covered slopes between at 1,400 up to 1,800 metres (4,500 up to 6,000 feet) above sea level in the Aceh Province, North Sumatra.
- 100% Pure and Authentic Arabica Sumatra (‘Active Volcano’) coffee
- This coffee is one of the rarest, finest and most sought after coffee indulgences in the world
- Freshly roasted in small batches for highest freshness, flavour and aroma and well packaged in the UK
- Stored in an elegant, airtight tin
- A great, unique and exclusive gift for coffee lovers, family and friends
Ground, Whole Beans
100 grams, 125 grams, 25 grams, 50 grams